It is the perfect sub-bass provider for DVA S10/T4 systems and an excellent complement to DVA T4 mid-/high-range units in stacked arrays.
Thanks to the integrated Quick-Release-Pins, both DRK-10 and DRK-20 frames can be easily mounted to set up a ground stacked system.
Made of sturdy birch multiplex covered in robust black textured lacquer,
the subwoofer housing is fronted with a rugged speaker grille.
The enclosure is easy to tote with its comfortable carrying handles.
- Speaker Type: Active Bassreflex Subwoofer
- Frequency Response [+/- 3dB]: 35 – 120 Hz
- Max SPL: 138 dB
- Directivity: Omnidirectional, Cardiod Option with SDD Module
- LF: 2×18 “
- Voice Coil LF: 4 “
- Amp Technology: Digipro®
- Amp Class: Class D
- LF Amp: 2000 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Controller: Analog
- Limiter: RMS, Peak, Thermal
- Delay Option: SDD Module
- Crossover Frequency LF-MF: 90, 120 Hz
- LF-Xover out slope: 24 dB/Octave
- Housing: Multiplex birch plywood
- Housing Design: Rectangular
- Handles: 4x Per Side
- Accessory: Wheels 100mm, Dust Cover
- Rigging Points: 2xPick Points on top to fix DRK10/20 rigging frames
- Width: 1100 mm (44 in)
- Height: 580 mm (23.2 in)
- Depth: 720 mm (28.8 in)
- Weight: 84 kg (185.19 lbs)