The Behringer Eurolive B1220 Pro 2-way speaker features a powerful 12″ long-excursion woofer and a rotatable, asymmetrical, 1-3/4″ titanium diaphragm compression driver. Handles 400W/800W program/peak power while dishing out high SPLs.
A wide 55Hz-18kHz frequency range ensures solid bottom end and brilliant, natural highs. Wide 50° x 50° sound dispersion. Crossover frequency of 2.5kHz. Rugged construction with steel grille. The versatile Behringer Eurolive speaker design makes it useful as either a main or floor monitor. Includes a 35mm socket for polemounting, and Neutrik Speakon connectors.
- Robust long-excursion 12″ driver
- Rotatable, asymmetrical 1-3/4″ HF titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Wide 50°x 50° dispersion
- Rotatable cab design enables use as PA mains or floor monitors
- 35mm pole mount socket
- Neutrik Speakon connectors
- 400W/800W program/peak power handling @ 8 ohms
- Frequency range: 55Hz-18kHz (-10dB)
- SPL: 95dB (1W@1m) full space
- Crossover frequency: 2.5kHz
- 15-3/5″W x 25-1/8″H x 16″D